- Baked potato (in the microwave) with baked beans and dairy-free grated cheese (choose low salt and low sugar baked beans)
- Dairy-free pita bread with salmon and cucumber
- Pasta with a tomato-based sauce
- Grilled fish (check for bones), with mashed potato and broccoli
- Stir-fried chicken and vegetables with rice
- Scrambled egg with triangles of dairy-free toast (if eggs are tolerated)
- Mashed canned sardines on dairy-free toast
- Fresh fruit pieces, such as banana, melon, strawberries, pineapple, apples, kiwi, peaches
- Cut up vegetables, such as carrots, celery, red and green peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes
- Dairy-free pita bread and hummus
- Rice cakes or dairy-free crackers
- Whole grain, Dairy-free, Low sugar Breakfast cereals
- Applesauce or other fruit purees
- Fruit cups
- Hard boiled or deviled eggs (if eggs are tolerated)
Many of our recipes can be frozen. Why not make double the quantity and freeze it in individual portions?
That way, you can make a quick meal when you’re in a hurry or your child is hungry!
Remember to check the ingredients of all manufactured foods carefully to make sure they are suitable for your child’s allergy needs. Ingredients often differ depending on the brand.