Benefits of Breastfeeding:
There are numerous and significant breastfeeding advantages for you and your little one:
- Breast milk naturally adapts to match the changing nutritional needs of your baby as he grows.
- Breast milk delivers important antibodies to your baby, to help prevent against illnesses, allergies, and infections (ear, chest and stomach).
- Breastfeeding provides an ideal opportunity to bond with your baby.
- You'll benefit from faster recovery after pregnancy and delivery.
- You may possibly have a lower risk of breast cancer and diabetes later in life.
- Breast milk is convenient, fresh, and always at the right temperature.
- Breast milk is an environmentally-friendly feeding choice.
- Breastfeeding helps your uterus return to its normal size faster.
Learn more about the benefits of breastfeeding with this article about Vitamin D and breast milk.