Effective Date: March 31, 2007; revised August 21, 2018 Mead Johnson Nutrition Canada: http://enfamil.ca
Restrictions on Use of Materials
The Mead Johnson websites are produced by Mead Johnson Nutrition. The entire contents of the Mead Johnson websites is copyrighted under copyright laws. Users may download material for their own non-commercial use. The copying, redistribution or publication of any part of these websites is prohibited.
By submitting content to these Mead Johnson websites, you automatically grant Mead Johnson, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Mead Johnson, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it into other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. You warrant that you own the material you are submitting and that it does not infringe any copyrights owned by others. You also permit others to access, view, store or reproduce the content for their personal use. Subject to this grant, the owner of content placed on these websites retains any and all rights which may exist in such content. Mead Johnson shall have no obligation to use material you submit and reserves the right not to use material that it finds objectionable. By submitting any material or form, which contains your name, address and/or e-mail address, you acknowledge that your name, address and/or e-mail address may be placed on one or more Mead Johnson mailing lists.
Limitation of Liability
Mead Johnson does not represent or warrant that these Mead Johnson websites will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to these websites will be uninterrupted or without technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These websites are distributed on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Information may be changed without notice. Mead Johnson may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice. In no event shall Mead Johnson Nutrition (its parent companies and their affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages (regardless of the form of action).
Mead Johnson websites are not affiliated or associated with sponsors of sites which hyperlink to or from this Web site and does not endorse the content appearing on other sites.
Information for Non-Canadian Internet Users
All Mead Johnson products, materials and information appearing on these websites are intended for Canadian customers only. For relevant information about the products in another country, please see the specific Web site for that country. The specific Mead Johnson products shown on these websites may not be available for distribution or sale outside Canada. Mead Johnson endorses the aim of the World Health Organization (WHO) International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes in developing countries, including standards for product integrity, labeling, distribution, and promotion. In accordance with Article 4.2 of the WHO Code, the following statement applies:
"Breastfeeding is best for infants and is preferred whenever possible. Breastfeeding is an important part of health, nutrition, and other social measures required to promote health, growth and development of infants and children. If a mother elects to formula-feed her infant, reversal of her decision may be difficult. Partial feeding with infant formula could have a negative effect on establishment of breast-feeding. Inappropriate use of breast milk substitutes may lead to infant malnutrition, serious illness, and even death in all countries."
Misuse of breast milk substitutes poses health hazards, therefore, read and follow preparation and storage instructions carefully. Breastfeeding involves additional nutritional requirements for lactating mothers. It is important, therefore, that a nursing mother have an adequate diet to ensure that the quantity and nutritional quality of her milk is adequate for her baby. Formula, when used properly, provides a sound nutritious substitute or supplement to breast milk, but it is more expensive. When deciding how to feed your baby, professional advice should be followed and cost of formula considered.
The names of Mead Johnson products shown on these websites are trademarks of Mead Johnson (or of a licensor where stated), many of which are registered in Canada and in various other countries.
Enfamil.ca and Enfamil A+ Shop Comments and Reviews Standards & Posting Guidelines
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co. (“Mead Johnson”, “us”, or “our”) has established the “Comments and Reviews” forums on the Enfamil.ca and Enfamil A+ Shop websites for the purposes of encouraging consumer interaction with us and other consumers who have used our products, including the Enfamil products. Any use of the Comments and Reviews forums are subject to the following standards and posting guidelines, as may be amended from time to time by us, which apply to all comments and reviews posted (each a “Posting”). Mead Johnson may, but is not obligated to, monitor all Postings and reserves the right to remove, modify or redact a Posting, or a portion thereof, that:
- is or is potentially libellous, defamatory, sexually explicit, homophobic, politically-biased or charged, profane, infringing, obscene, pornographic, indecent, threatening, harassing, self-promoting, violent, discriminatory, stalking, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, false, misleading or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violates the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violates any law;
- makes a nutrition or health claim and/or benefit in contravention of laws or standards of applicable government authorities such as Health Canada or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency;
- contains URL links to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- does not contain appropriate author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels;
- has as its purpose, or one of its purposes, the encouragement of participation in a commercial activity;
- does not reflect the individual’s honest opinions, findings and beliefs based on his/her personal experience with our product;
- disparages a competitor’s products;
- contains personal information of third parties;
- is not in the nature of a product review. The forum is not intended as a means for consumers to contact Mead Johnson with respect to customer service issues, product questions or to report a health or safety issue. As we are under no obligation to regularly monitor Postings, these types of inquiries should be directed to our customer service department at 1 800 361-6323 in order to ensure our prompt attention and response; and
- is submitted by a representative, employee or member of a company, not-for-profit entity or public interest group in their capacity as representative, employee or member of such company, entity or group (excluding those employees or representatives of Mead Johnson who have been designated to monitor and respond to postings on the forum).
Limitations of Liability Specific to the Comments and Reviews Forum
IN NO EVENT SHALL MEAD JOHNSON NUTRITION (CANADA) CO. OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS FORUM, OR TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE CONTENT FROM THIS COMMENTS AND REVIEWS FORUM. YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT. ADDITIONALLY, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEAD JOHNSON IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SUCH DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED.
By submitting a Posting in the Comments and Reviews forum, you:
- confirm, represent and warrant that the Posting you submit is original to you;
- confirm, represent and warrant that the Posting is not confidential and you have the legal right to submit the Posting and are not violating the rights of any third parties in doing so; and
- hereby grant to Mead Johnson and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to exploit, reproduce, display, modify, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and otherwise use the Posting, in whole or in part, worldwide in all manner and media, whether now known or later developed, and waive all moral rights you may have in such Posting.
- The user comments or reviews posted to this website reflect the views and opinions of the posting user, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of MJN. MJN makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information posted to this website by third parties, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions in such information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use.
Nutramigen® A+® Allergy App
We have partnered with Syndigo (Nutritionix) to enhance the Nutramigen® A+® Allergy app with the food label scan functionality that allows you to determine whether a product contains cow’s milk. We cannot guarantee the app will work on every product but we are doing everything we can to capture as many product as we can. It is important that you double check the food label if you are unsure or if the food item you are scanning is not captured in the app.
Mead Johnson Nutrition, 900-535 Legget Drive,
Kanata ON K2K 3B8 Canada
Toll free 1 800 361-6323 (M-F 9 am – 5 pm ET)