Buying Baby Formula Bottles
Modeled after breast milk, Enfamil A+® Formulas are available in powder, ready-to-feed liquid, and concentrated liquid forms. Experiment with a few different formats before buying a dozen of one type.
Buying Baby Formula Nipples
Nipples come in latex or silicone, and they have different hole sizes that determine how fast the formula flows out. Be sure to choose the flow level that's appropriate for your baby. Younger babies may do better with a slower-flow nipple. There are many different nipple types on the market, and you may want to buy a few to see which your baby prefers. Also, be sure to check the nipples periodically to see that they're working properly.
- Carry prepared bottles in an insulated cooler bag with ice packs.
- Throw away any old, cracked, or sticky nipples.
- When cleaning bottles by hand, a bottle brush can be helpful.
- If you’re using a dishwasher, secure bottles and nipples in a dishwasher basket.
- Dry bottles with a bottle-drying rack.