“Enfagrow A+® Ready For Anything Challenge”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Enfagrow A+® Ready For Anything Challenge contest Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co., BAM Strategy, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, partner, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. This Promotion is null and void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co. 900-535 Legget Drive, Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8, Administrator:BAM Strategy 203-4810 Jean-Talon West, Montréal, Québec, Canada H4P 2N5.
3. TIMING: The Promotion begins on June 1st, 2016 starting at 1:00 PM ET. Contest closes September 30th 2016 at 12:59PM ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
(1) Visit enfamil.ca/ready-for-anything-challenge. You can also land to the contest landing page from different banners on the Enfamil.ca website.
Once you are on the Contest Landing Page, you will be asked to proceed to the Contest Registration Form, confirm compliance with the Contest Rules by checking the appropriate box and click the submit button. You must click submit before the end of the applicable Contest Period in order to participate (“Entry”).
An email will be sent to the email address provided on the Contest Registration Form to confirm your submission.
By entering this contest you are also signing up for the Enfamil Family Beginnings program. New Enfamil Family Beginnings members will receive an auto-generated password in their confirmation email.
Submitting the completed Contest Entry form results in one Entry to the contest. To increase your chances of winning, log-in with your email and password, and visit your dashboard then validate your daily participation by clicking on the action button [I DID]. Each click results in one additional entry in the random draw.
Limited to one contest Entry per participant and one additional entry per participant per day during the Contest Period. One additional entry can be made on the same day the completed entry form is submitted.
(2)send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Promotion name, Enfagrow A+® Ready For Anything Challenge contest, in the subject line; or (3) Mail a 3 x 5 card to Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co. 900-535 Legget Drive, Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8, Attention: Enfagrow A+® Ready For Anything Challenge contest. The card must contain a name and address and the subject line “Enfagrow A+® Ready For Anything Challenge contest.” All entries must be received by the Sponsor in the Promotion Period.
Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to enter more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: Three (3) random draws for potential Prize Winners (“Potential Winner”) will be made on October 15th, 2016 at approximately 10:00 AM ET in Montreal, QC, from all eligible entries received during Contest Period and by the Contest Closing Period. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and the users accumulated chances. The more daily actions accumulated by an Entrant, the more chances he has to be pulled in the random draw.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
7. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Potential Winner will be contacted by email, or by mail depending on their method of entry, and asked to respond to claim the prize. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made as described above with a Potential Winner or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner. The Potential Winner must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
Prizes : There is a total of three (3) prizes to win. Each prize consists of 10 packs of Enfagrow A+ Ready to Drink - Milk Flavour (approximate retail value $139.90), 10 packs of Enfagrow A+ Ready to Drink - Vanilla Flavour (approximate retail value $139.90), One (1) Fisher-Price® Bubble Mower (approximate retail value $24.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Corn Popper™ (approximate retail value $14.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Froggy Potty (approximate retail value $19.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Chair (approximate retail value $49.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Scooter (approximate retail value $39.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Little People® Animal Friends Farm (approximate retail value $39.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Little People® Surprise & Sounds Home (approximate retail value $39.99), One (1) Fisher-Price® Medical Kit (approximate retail value $19.99), a personalized bedroom set to be selected from the Toddler Room section of the Toys”R”Us website: http://www.toysrus.ca/category/index.jsp?categoryId=66371016 (approximate value $890.48). Total approximate retail value of each prize is one thousand seven hundred Canadian Dollars ($1700.00 CDN). Total approximate retail value of all three prizes is five thousand one hundred Canadian Dollars ($5,100.00 CDN).
Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) Prize per person. The Prize will be delivered to the confirmed Winner as outlined in Section 7 by the Sponsor or Administrator. In the event that the Winner does not use any portion of the Prize, there will be no extension, transfer, or substitution of any kind or compensation provided. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right; in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another Prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control or for any other reason. Any Prize represented in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact item(s) offered as a prize. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize value and the stated approximate prize value, if any.
9. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator with respect to all aspects of the Promotion, which are final and binding. Entry material/date that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any entrant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Official Rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. A Winner’s failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the Prize, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
10. PUBLICITY:Except where prohibited, by receipt of any Prize, Winner consents to Sponsors' and their agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Promotion.
11. RELEASE: By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees: (1) to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the Administrator and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from all liability, including but not limited to injuries or damages of any sort connected with the receipt, use or misuse or possession of the Prize, or connected in any way whatsoever with the Promotion; and (2) that the Released Parties have not offered any guarantee, express, implied, or collateral in connection with the Prize.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted on the Enfamil® Canada Facebook page (www.facebook.com/enfamilcanada). This Promotion is intended to be conducted in Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated Canadian law. This Promotion is null and void where prohibited by law or otherwise. These are the Official Rules. This Promotion is subject to federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. The Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on materials distributed for this Promotion including online.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Promotion entry, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
For Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
16. WINNER LIST: To request the name and hometown of the Winner (available after October 31th, 2016) , send a self-addressed business-size envelope with sufficient postage to:
Mead Johnson Nutrition
900-535 Legget Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8
Attention: Marilyn Sandrin
The Administrator is wholly responsible for the Official Rules, administration, and execution of the Contest, including awarding and distribution of all prizing.