Many babies experience tummy discomfort during their first year. Are you concerned that hard stools may be a cause?
When your baby’s tummy is upset, it’s stressful for you both. But it’s important to know you’re not alone. To help with poop time, try Enfamil A+® Serenity™.
How does it work?
Enfamil A+® Serenity™ contains partially hydrolyzed protein, lower iron*, lower lactose† and a fibre blend clinically shown to promote soft stools. It’s also made with a protein blend patterned after breast milk‡ that’s been partially broken down, making this formula easy to digest§.
A calm baby is a happy baby
This tummy-friendly formula can help your little one feel calm and comfortable during and after feeding, which is good news for everyone.
Why Enfamil A+® Serenity™ may be the right formula for you and your baby
- A fibre blend (polydextrose & GOS) clinically shown to promote soft stools¶
- Lower in iron than Enfamil A+®
- Contains a milk protein blend, patterned after breast milk, that that has been partially broken down
- Contains DHA, a type of Omega-3 fat and an important building block of the brain
- Complete nutrition including brain-building DHA
- Lower in lactose than Enfamil A+®
- The reusable tub has a snap-in scoop which is easy to find and easy to use with less mess
* 17% lower iron as compared to Enfamil A+®
† 1/2 of the lactose compared to Enfamil A+®
‡ Based on whey:casein ratio of typical mature breast milk (15 days to 6 months after birth)
§ Similar to all infant formulas
¶ Studied in Enfamil A+® infant formula compared to same formula without fibre blend