Enfamil® Moments to Share Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Open to Residents of Canada
The “Enfamil® Moments to Share Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co. (the “Sponsor”) and administered by BAM Strategy (the “Administrator”).The Contest begins on March 25th, 2015 at 10:00 AM (ET) until May 13th, 2015 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Contest Period”).
1. TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Purchase of Sponsor’s products will not improve your chance of winning. Legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence can enter the Contest. There is one (1) way to enter:
Entries received between Sunday 10:00AM until 9:59 AM (ET) on the following Sunday of each week will be entered for a Weekly Prize. The weekly prize giveaways will begin on March 31st at 10:00AM until May 19th at 9:59AM (ET) (“Weekly Contest Closing Date”).
Entries must be received between March 25th, 2015 10:00 AM (ET) until May 13th, 2015 at 11:59PM (ET) (“Contest Closing Date”) will be entered to win the Grand Prize.
b. Limit of one (1) entry per original media upload per person. Limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per person. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Weekly Prizes: There are a total of six (6) weekly prizes to win. After submitting your story you are automatically entered in a weekly draw for a chance to win a weekly prize. The weekly prize entries are eligible between Sunday 10:00AM until 9:59AM (ET) on the following Sunday of each week.
Each weekly prize consists of a Fisher-Price - Rollin' Tunes Zebra. Either a Playtex - Ventaire Gift Set, OR a Playtex - Mealtime Set (Depending on age of baby, participant will get either or). Enfamil A+, A+ 2, or Enfagrow A+ Vouchers (Depending on age of baby, participant will receive one type). Total approximate retail value of weekly prizes is six hundred dollars ($593.88 CAD).
Grand Prize: There is a total of one (1) Grand prize to win. After submitting your story you are automatically entered in a draw for a chance to win the Grand prize. The Grand prize entries are eligible between March 25th, 2015 10:00 AM (ET) until May 13th, 2015 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Contest Period”).
The Grand Prize consists of a Playtex Gift pack which includes: Playtex Baby Gift Basket including: one (1) Playtex® OrthoPro® Silicone Pacifiers – 2 pack (x2); one (1) Playtex® Binky™ Silicone Pacifiers – 2 pack; one (1) Playtex® Bottle & Nipple Gift Set; one (10 Playtex® Nurser with Drop-Ins® Liners Bottle – 4 oz & 8oz (2-pack); one (1) Playtex® Drop-Ins® Liners – 4oz, 50 count; one (1) Playtex® TrainingTime™ Soft Spout Cup – 2 pack; one (1) Diaper Genie® Portable Dispenser; one (1) Playtex® Infant Spoons – 4 pack; one (1) Playtex® Twist ‘n Click Bowl; one (1) Playtex® Twist ‘n Click Snacker; one (1) Diaper Genie® Elite pail; one (1) newborn baby towel and one (1) stuffed animal. A Fisher-Price Toy pack which includes: one (1) Fisher-Price® Ocean Wonders™ Aquarium, one (1) Fisher-Price® My Little Snugabunny™ Deluxe Bouncer, one (1) Fisher-Price® Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo™, one (1) Fisher-Price® Kick & Play Piano Gym, one (1) Fisher-Price® Brilliant Basics™ Rock-a-Stack®, one (1) Fisher-Price® Baby’s First Blocks™, one (1) Fisher-Price® Corn Popper™, one (1) Fisher-Price® Musical Lion Walker, one (1) Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Chair and one (1) Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Puppy's Smart Stages™ Speedway The Grand prize winner will also receive one (1) Fisher-Price Diaper Bag, one (1) Digital Camera, and a six (6) months supply of one of the following Enfamil products: Enfamil A+® tub and twenty-eight (28) Enfamil A+ Refill boxes, or Enfamil A+® 2 tub and twenty-three (23) Enfamil A+ 2 Refill boxes, or Enfagrow A+® 17 cans (product depending on age of baby).
The Prizes will be delivered by the Administrator to the confirmed winner as outlined in Section 6. In the event that the winner does not use any portion of the Prize, there will be no extension, transfer, or substitution of any kind of compensation provided. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of equal or greater value, without liability.
All other costs and expenses not expressly listed as part of a prize, including taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right; in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another Prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. Any Prize represented in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact item(s) offered as a prize. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize and the stated approximate prize value, if any.
a. There is a weekly random draw for the Weekly Prize (“Potential Weekly Prize Winner”). The drawing will be held on the Tuesday of the following week at approximately 10:00 AM (ET) from all eligible entries received during the Weekly Contest Period and by the Weekly Contest Closing Date. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Weekly Contest Period. The Potential Winner will be contacted by email or telephone within ten (10) business days of the draw date. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made by email or telephone with a Potential Winner or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner.
b. One (1) random draw for potential Grand Prize Winner (“Potential Winner”) will be made on May 19th at approximately 10:00 AM ET in Montreal, QC. The Winner, from all eligible entries received during Contest Period and by the Contest Closing Period. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received during Contest Period. The Potential Winner will be contacted maximum twice either by email or telephone within ten (10) business days of the draw date. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made by email or telephone with a Potential Winner or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides and who is not an employee of the Sponsor its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, son, daughters, partner or spouse.
5. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final and binding.
6. To be declared a winner, each Potential Winner must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. Each Potential Winner will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability including without limitation injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind, in connection with the Prizes or participation in the Contest. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited.
7. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by the Sponsor within 4-6 weeks of the receipt of the Release Form to the address specified on the Release Form by Sponsor.
8. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or a Prize. By entering and accepting a Prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province) and/or photograph/image in any form of media without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees: (1) to hold harmless the Released Parties, from all liability, including but not limited to injuries or damages of any sort connected with the receipt, use or misuse or possession of the Prize, or connected in any way whatsoever with the Contest; and (2) that the Released Parties have not offered any guarantee, express, implied, or collateral in connection with the Prize. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsor reserves the right to amend, terminate or suspend all or any portion of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice, including the right to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award all Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. This Contest is intended to be conducted in Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. This Contest is null and void where prohibited by law or otherwise. These are official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. The Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on materials distributed for this Contest including online. All decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator are final.
For Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
9. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/date that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any entrant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. A winner’s failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
10. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the Potential Winners or otherwise in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
12. To request the name and hometown of the winners (available after the 15th of the following month of the Contest Close Date), send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to:
Mead Johnson Nutrition
900-535 Legget Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8
Attention: Marilyn Sandrin