Refer to this list of additional resources for more information on cow’s milk protein allergy.
Where can I find more information?
The following organizations can provide additional information on cow's milk protein allergy in babies:
- Allergy Asthma & Immunology Society of Ontario (AAISO)
- Allergy/Asthma Information Association (AAIA)
- L'Association des Allergologues et Immunologues du Québec
- Association québécoise des allergies alimentaires (AQAA)
- Canadian Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Foundation (CAAIF)
- Canadian Society of Allergy & Clinical Immunology (CSACI)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN)
If your baby has a cow's milk protein allergy, talk to your baby's doctor about Nutramigen® A+® with LGG®, clinically shown to be effective in the dietary management of infants with cow’s milk protein allergy including colicky* infants.
*due to cow’s milk protein allergy