Explore toddler nutrition, including the nutrients needed to fuel your little one’s healthy growth and development.
IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS FOR TODDLERS
All nutrients are important for your growing toddler, but there are some nutrients you may want to pay particular attention to and make sure your toddler is getting enough; explore each nutrient’s page for more information about how much your toddler needs and where they can get it.
- Calcium. Calcium helps your toddler’s bones and teeth grow and stay strong.
- Iron. Iron helps the healthy formation of blood cells and is essential for physical and mental growth.
- Fat. Fat is an important source of energy as well as essential for storing fat-soluble vitamins.
- fiber. There are two kinds of fiber your toddler needs: soluble and insoluble, the latter of which helps them move food through their digestive system.
- DHA. An omega-3 fatty acid, DHA is important for supporting the development of your toddler’s brain.
Supplementing your toddler’s diet with Enfagrow A+ products provides nourishment to help support normal growth and development, similar to other elements in a healthy, balanced diet.
In this episode of Enfagrow A+ Toddler Tips, discover some great tips for toddler daily nutrition and help your child receive important vitamins.