Start by talking to your baby's doctor. If these symptoms are due to cow's milk protein allergy, he may be able to suggest a specialty formula like Nutramigen® A+® with LGG®.
Also, try these mom-tested tips:
• Soothe your baby with motion-like walking, driving in the car, or pushing him in his stroller.
• Try holding your baby stomach-down across your lap or arm, and rocking him gently.
• Put on a "white noise" CD or turn on the vacuum cleaner to create a steady sound that could be soothing to your baby.
• Try cuddling, or giving your baby a pacifier or swaddling him.
• Be patient. Most babies outgrow colic at around three months.
Read about Nutramigen® A+® with LGG®
Learn more about colic