Try this Enfagrow ® A+ ® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe for toddlers!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 5 dozen cookies
- ½ cup (125 mL) or 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup (375 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 Omega-3 eggs
- 3 cups (750 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 250 mL (1 cup) prepared Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour
- 2 cups (500 mL) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Lightly spray 2 large baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs until light and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture, making 3 additions of dry ingredients, alternating with 3 additions of the prepared Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour. After each addition, mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoons (15 mL) of batter onto the baking sheets, leaving at least 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges turn golden, with the cookie soft in the centre.
- Let the cookies cool, then repeat with the remaining batter.
Nutritional Information per serving (1 cookie)
|Selected Key Nutrients||Amount|
|DHA (a type of Omega-3 fat)||3-5 mg|
|Selected Key Nutrients||% Daily Requirements per Serving*|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||9|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||9|
Note: Nutritional analysis is approximate and may vary depending on ingredient brands used and temperature of cooking
*Recommended Dietary Allowances/Adequate Intakes for toddlers 1-3 years of age