Try this Enfagrow ® A+ ® Frozen Banana Pineapple Pops recipe for toddlers!
Frozen Banana Pineapple Pops
Makes 8 pops
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen or drained canned pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour
- ½ cup (125 mL) Plain or Vanilla Flavoured Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) pure maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the banana, pineapple chunks, maple syrup and Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour and puree until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and pulse until combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid, for 2-4 hours or up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Information per serving (1 pop)
|Selected Key Nutrients||Amount|
|DHA (a type of Omega-3 fat)||3 mg|
|Selected Key Nutrients||% Daily Requirements per Serving*|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||29|
Note: Nutritional analysis is approximate and may vary depending on ingredient brands used and temperature of cooking
*Recommended Dietary Allowances/Adequate Intakes for toddlers 1-3 years of age †Primarily in children up to 24 months of age