Pregnant and nursing mothers require adequate amounts of essential nutrients each day in order to nourish healthy growth and development. Learn more about Choline.
What Does It Do?
- Choline supports your baby's normal brain development.
- Helps to strengthen the structure of cell membranes.
- Aids in communication between cells.
- Aids in the transport and metabolism of fat.
- Involved in muscle control and memory.
How Much Do We Need?
While pregnant, doctors recommend that you get 450 mg of choline per day, and 550 mg per day while breastfeeding.
Where Can I Get It?