Choline supports your baby’s development. Women require adequate nutrition during pregnancy and lactation to help nourish their little one. Choline helps support baby’s normal development during pregnancy and after birth. Enfamil A+® contains choline for babies to help support healthy growth and development. Learn more about choline, and explore the article below.
What Does Choline Do?
- Supports your baby's normal brain development.
- Helps to strengthen the structure of cell membranes.
- Aids in communication between cells.
- Aids in the transport and metabolism of fat.
- Involved in muscle control and memory.
How Much Do We Need?
Doctors recommend that you get 450 mg of choline during pregnancy per day and 550 mg per day while breastfeeding.
Where Can I Get It?
How Much Do They Need?
Newborns 0-6 months should have 125 mg per day.
Where Can They Get It?
- Breast milk
- Cow's milk based formula such as Enfamil A+®