These nutritious pancakes made with Nutramigen® A+® with LGG® can be served with a variety of fruit. This adds to the vitamin content, and is a fun and easy way to introduce new types of fresh or stewed fruit to your child’s diet.
Makes 4 big or 12 small pancakes
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 very ripe banana (mashed)
- 200 ml Nutramigen® A+® with LGG® (3 packed level scoops powder to 180 ml water)
- Vegetable oil for lightly oiling the pan
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Lightly brush the pan with oil and heat.
- Use a large spoon to ladle the mixture into the frying pan (1 or 2 tbsp per pancake depending on the size required).
- Cook the pancakes for a few minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve with fruit.