Try this Enfagrow ® A+ ® Frozen Strawberry Pops recipe for toddlers!
Frozen Strawberry Pops
Makes 8 servings
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh (washed and trimmed) or frozen strawberries
- 8 oz (250 g) 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour
- ¼ cup (60 mL) pure maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, maple syrup and Enfagrow® A+ ® Toddler Vanilla or Milk Flavour and puree until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid, for 2-4 hours or up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Information per serving (1 pop)
|Selected Key Nutrients||Amount|
|DHA (a type of Omega-3 fat)||2 mg|
|Selected Key Nutrients||% Daily Requirements per Serving*|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||37|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16|
Note: Nutritional analysis is approximate and may vary depending on ingredient brands used and temperature of cooking
*Recommended Dietary Allowances/Adequate Intakes for toddlers 1-3 years of age