Discover why breast milk is the optimal nutrition for your baby.
There are numerous and significant advantages to breastfeeding your infant:
- Breast milk naturally adapts to match the changing nutritional needs of your baby as he grows.
- Breast milk delivers important antibodies to your baby, to help prevent against illnesses, allergies and infections (ear, chest and stomach).
- Breast milk is convenient, fresh and always at the right temperature.
- Breast milk is an environmentally-friendly feeding choice.
- You'll benefit from faster recovery after pregnancy and delivery, and possibly a lower risk of breast cancer and diabetes later in life.
- Breastfeeding provides an ideal opportunity to bond with your baby.
Learn about Nutrition for Breastfeeding Moms