Effective Date: March 31, 2007; revised September 2, 2009 Mead Johnson Nutrition Canada: http://www.enfamil.ca
Restrictions on Use of Materials
The Mead Johnson Web site is produced by Mead Johnson Nutrition. The entire contents of the Mead Johnson Web site is copyrighted under copyright laws. Users may download material for their own non-commercial use. The copying, redistribution or publication of any part of this Web site is prohibited.
By submitting content to this Mead Johnson Web site, you automatically grant Mead Johnson, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Mead Johnson, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it into other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. You warrant that you own the material you are submitting and that it does not infringe any copyrights owned by others. You also permit others to access, view, store or reproduce the content for their personal use. Subject to this grant, the owner of content placed on this Web site retains any and all rights which may exist in such content. Mead Johnson shall have no obligation to use material you submit and reserves the right not to use material that it finds objectionable. By submitting any material or form, which contains your name, address and/or e-mail address, you acknowledge that your name, address and/or e-mail address may be placed on one or more Mead Johnson mailing lists.
Limitation of Liability
Mead Johnson does not represent or warrant that this Mead Johnson Web site will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to this Web site will be uninterrupted or without technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This Web site is distributed on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Information may be changed without notice. Mead Johnson may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice. In no event shall Mead Johnson Nutrition (its parent companies and their affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers or licensors) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages (regardless of the form of action).
Mead Johnson is not affiliated or associated with sponsors of sites which hyperlink to or from this Web site and does not endorse the content appearing on other sites.
Information for Non-Canadian Internet Users
All Mead Johnson products, materials and information appearing on this Web site are intended for Canadian customers only. For relevant information about the products in another country, please see the specific Web site for that country. The specific Mead Johnson products shown on this Web site may not be available for distribution or sale outside Canada. Mead Johnson endorses the aim of the World Health Organization (WHO) International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes in developing countries, including standards for product integrity, labeling, distribution, and promotion. In accordance with Article 4.2 of the WHO Code, the following statement applies:
"Breastfeeding is best for infants and is preferred whenever possible. Breastfeeding is an important part of health, nutrition, and other social measures required to promote health, growth and development of infants and children. If a mother elects to formula-feed her infant, reversal of her decision may be difficult. Partial feeding with infant formula could have a negative effect on establishment of breast-feeding. Inappropriate use of breast milk substitutes may lead to infant malnutrition, serious illness, and even death in all countries."
Misuse of breast milk substitutes poses health hazards, therefore, read and follow preparation and storage instructions carefully. Breastfeeding involves additional nutritional requirements for lactating mothers. It is important, therefore, that a nursing mother have an adequate diet to ensure that the quantity and nutritional quality of her milk is adequate for her baby. Formula, when used properly, provides a sound nutritious substitute or supplement to breast milk, but it is more expensive. When deciding how to feed your baby, professional advice should be followed and cost of formula considered.
The names of Mead Johnson products shown on this site are trademarks of Mead Johnson (or of a licensor where stated), many of which are registered in Canada and in various other countries.
Enfamil Milestone Memories Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS Open to Residents of Canada
*Enfamil Milestone Memories Giveaway runs monthly from the first of the month to the end of the month. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limit of one (1) entry per media file (picture and/or video) uploaded. Giveaway is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. NOT VALID FOR QUEBEC RESIDENTS OR WHERE PROHIBITED. Entry will only be accepted online through www.enfamil.ca/share. There is a monthly prize available to be won (valued at $40). Odds of being selected as an eligible winner for a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. The eligible winner must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question.
The “Enfamil® Milestone Memories Giveaway” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Mead Johnson Nutrition (Canada) Co. (the “Sponsor”).The Contest begins on the first of the month at 10:00 AM (ET) to the last day of the month at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Contest Period”) until December 31, 2013.
1. TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Purchase of Sponsor’s products will not improve your chance of winning. Legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence can enter the Contest. There is one (1) way to enter:
All entries must be received on or before 11:59 PM (ET) on the last day of each month (“Contest Closing Date”).
b. Enter as often as you would like. Limit of one (1) entry per original media upload per person. Limit of one (1) prize per person. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By referring a minimum of 3 friends, you will automatically have another (1) entry in the draw.
2. PRIZES: There is a monthly prize to be won which consists of a $40 vouchers for Enfamil products during the duration of the Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner as outlined in Section 6. In the event that the winner does not use any portion of the Prize, there will be no extension, transfer, or substitution of any kind of compensation provided. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of equal or greater value, without liability.
All other costs and expenses not expressly listed as part of a prize, including taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right; in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another Prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. Any Prize represented in promotional materials is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact item(s) offered as a prize. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize and the stated approximate prize value, if any.
There is a monthly random draw for potential winner (“Potential Winner”) of the Prize. The drawing will be held on the 5th of the following month at approximately 10:00 AM (ET) from all eligible entries received during Contest Period and by the Contest Closing Date. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received during Contest Period. The Potential Winner will be contacted by email or telephone within ten (10) business days of the draw date. If a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries until such time as contact is made by email or telephone with a Potential Winner or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Potential Winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides and who is not an employee of the Sponsor its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, son, daughters, partner or spouse. By referring a minimum of 3 friends, you will automatically have another (1) entry in the draw.
5. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final and binding.
6. To be declared a winner, each Potential Winner must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. Each Potential Winner will also be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability including without limitation injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind, in connection with the Prizes or participation in the Contest. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited.
7. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by the Sponsor within 4-6 weeks of the receipt of the Release Form to the address specified on the Release Form by Sponsor.
8. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or a Prize. By entering and accepting a Prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and province) and/or photograph/image in any form of media without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees: (1) to hold harmless the Released Parties, from all liability, including but not limited to injuries or damages of any sort connected with the receipt, use or misuse or possession of the Prize, or connected in any way whatsoever with the Contest; and (2) that the Released Parties have not offered any guarantee, express, implied, or collateral in connection with the Prize. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, Sponsor reserves the right to amend, terminate or suspend all or any portion of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice, including the right to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award all Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. This Contest is intended to be conducted in Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. This Contest is null and void where prohibited by law or otherwise. These are official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. The Sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on materials distributed for this Contest including online. All decisions of the judging organization are final.
9. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. The Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/date that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any entrant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. A winner’s failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
10. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the Potential Winners or otherwise in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
12. To request the name and hometown of the winners (available after the 15th of the following month), send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to:
Mead Johnson Nutrition
900-535 Legget Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8
Attention: Marilyn Sandrin
Enter as often as you would like. Limit of one (1) entry per original media upload per person.
*Contest runs between the first of the month at 10:00 AM (ET) and runs to the last day of the month 11:59 PM (ET). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter as often as you would like. Limit of one (1) entry per original media upload per person. Contest is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entry will only be accepted online. There is 1 monthly prize available to be won (valued at $40). Odds of being selected as an eligible winner for a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. The eligible winner must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question.
, please contact us:
Mead Johnson Nutrition, 900-535 Legget Drive,
Kanata ON K2K 3B8 Canada
Toll free 1 800 361-6323 (M-F 9 am – 5 pm ET)